Colosseum Arena and Roman Forum Exclusive Private Guided Tour
What You Will DoEXCLUSIVE PRIVATE COLOSSEUM ARENA ROMAN FORUM & PALATINE HILL GUIDED TOUR Skip the line tickets A private experience to discover the fulcrum of the Roman Empire with an expert and friendly tour guide. This tour is personilized to the needs of our clients. Enjoy a remarkable and unique experience inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill archaeological area! Value your time thanks to the exclusive skip-the-line entrance. Dive deep and discover all about the Colosseum and Ancient Rome with a real, exclusive 3 hours private custom tour. Your official professional guide, a specialist in art and history, will lead you on this tour, telling exciting stories about thrilling games, bloody battles, and all about Rome and its history. With this private tour, you will not only know about Rome and the Colosseum history, but you'll be assured to receive real, exclusive personalized attention tailored to your needs and interests, carefree and away from crowded and stuffy group tours!
This activity is operated by Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- 3hrs Private Guided Tour with an official tour guide
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Fast-Track Entrance
- Colosseum Arena Fast-Track Entrance Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary
- Please provide the full names of all travelers when booking. Failure to present a voucher with all travelers' full names at the ticket office prior to entry may result in denied entry to the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobility issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff. For people with disabilities, the tour route may be different from the one presented.
- Every refund request MUST be done within and not later than 48 hours from the day of the tour
- Each traveler must present a valid passport or ID document that matches the name provided at the time of booking for successful entry to the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- Not recommended for walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicated in advance to our staff.
- Guide - German
- Guide - Russian
- Guide - Portuguese
- Guide - English
- Guide - Italian
- Guide - French
- Guide - Spanish