Kayak or Stand up Paddle Board Island and Wildlife Exploration
2 hours 30 minutes
What You Will DoI’ll give you a brief introduction on the basics of paddleboarding and kayaking before we head out onto the water to explore a lush mangrove jungle. As we wind our way through narrow canals, we’ll be on the lookout for all different types of wildlife including; manatees, iguanas, birds, crabs, fish, raccoons even possibly dolphins. We’ll explore the natural wonders of the area for a couple hours before making our way into so mangrove tunnels where we will relax, swim and enjoy a delicious fresh fruit snack and drinks . Including; watermelon, cantaloupe, banana. Drinks included and totally free all you can drink; beer, hard seltzers and water. After we are all full and everyone is ready to go we will head back to shore. There is never a rush for time. Please keep in mind the manatees and dolphins we are spotting are wild animals roaming a large area. They are seen less often in the summer months. Don't worry there will still be many beautiful plants and animals to see and learn about.
This activity is operated by So Flo Water Adventures
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- There is no bathroom available during the tour as we will be on a kayak/SUP. Bathrooms are available before and after tour.
- The tour will go ahead whether or not there is rain, you will be notified if the tour is actually canceled by the time the tour begins.
- Guide - English