Private London's Full Day Highlights, including Fast Track for London Eye Ride
This full-day tour is the perfect way to see London's iconic sites and experience the city from the water and from above the skyline. On your full-day tour, you will:
- Enjoy tickets to three of London’s major attractions and enjoy the comfort of a Blue Badge guide.
- Visit the Tower of London on a private tour and see the Crown Jewels, while learning about the Line of Kings and the Royal Family.
- Enjoy lunch at your own pace at one of the many options in the City of London.
- Hop aboard a river cruise to see some of the best sites from the Thames, including St Paul’s Cathedral, the Globe Theatre, and Tower Bridge.
- Visit one of the world’s most famous Gothic cathedrals, Westminster Abbey, and see the place where royal coronations take place.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Westminster, where you’ll see St James’ Palace, Buckingham Palace, the Horse Guards, the Palace of Westminster and Big Ben.
- Finish at the London Eye, where your guide will give you Fast-track tickets to enjoy London from above.
- Note: timing of the itinerary, including lunch and the Abbey, are subject to change
Meet your guide and enter the Tower of London, where you will discover the many stories of one of the oldest buildings in London, and experience where some of the greatest events in English history occurred. Best of all, you will be able to admire the stunning Crown Jewels which are kept here behind extensive security in the aptly-named Jewel House.
On leaving the Tower, travel to Westminster by river cruise for a walking tour past some of London’s most famous buildings including St James’s Palace, Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards, the Palace of Westminster and Big Ben. If you're lucky you might catch the Changing of the Guards ceremony, which is full of pomp and ceremony (this is dependent on the day and weather).
Your tour will continue your day with a private tour of London’s royal church, Westminster Abbey - the site of 38 coronations and the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Learn about the Coronation ceremony and enjoy the beauty of this 800-year old treasure. After a day filled with history and culture, the best way to end your highlights tour is with a relaxing ride on the London Eye (one of the world's biggest Ferris Wheels), which offers spectacular views across London.
8.25 hours 15 minutes
Type of tour
Walking tour with Thames Clipper- Uber Boat
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the historic Tower of London, Fast track for the London Eye access, Entrance to Westminster Abbey, Tickets for a scenic Thames River Cruise - Thames Clipper
Food & drink not included
Gratuities ( not included, optional)
Gratuities ( not included, optional)
Family, Friends, History Buffs
Attractions along this route:
Buckingham Palace is the home of the Queen. One of London’s most popular attractions, it offers more than meets the eye.
The iconic Victorian clock tower of London, which has become a symbol of the city itself.
Changing of the Guard
A glimpse of royal tradition, and one of the city's most popular tourist attractions.
The home of some of the most important members of the British Government, including the Prime Minister himself.
Tower of London
One of England's first Norman castles, as well as its most feared prison and the home of the Crown Jewels.
A beautiful historic square in the heart of London and one of the city's top tourist attractions.
London's iconic bridge across the River Thames, with two beautiful Victorian towers.
One of London's oldest and most magnificent churches, with a long-standing connection to the royal family.
The London Eye is a huge observation wheel on the banks of the River Thames, offering spectacular views and more.
London's royal avenue leading from Trafalgar Square to Buckingham Palace.
Motoring along the River Thames is the most picturesque way to travel through London.