- Instant Confirmation
- 3 hr
We’ll take you around the Navigli area and explain what’s so special about it. Through food it will be easy to show you how Milan is the most international Italian city. We end the tour in front of the Milan's Dome!
Operated by: Secret Food Tours - Central European Time
We’ll take you around the Navigli area and explain what’s so special about it. Through food it will be easy to show you how Milan is the most international Italian city: that makes it also the most interesting for people from other cities to move to, which means? It’s the only Italian city where you can try food from all over the country: Sicilian, Calabrese, Neapolitan, Pugliese!
- Before you start exploring this multicultural city, we’ll stop by one of the most popular Sicilian places, where we will taste a wonderful arancina.
- We’ll explain it all about the Navigli, while eating a wonderful risotto and drinking a glass of Prosecco.
- Walking through a mix of modernity and gothic architecture buildings and streets, you’ll have an “interesting date" with Mascarpone cheese.
- You’ll see one of the oldest churches in Milan.
- You’ll try the best Panzarotto from Apulia.
- Neapolitan Coffee will give you some energy back and make sure you’re ready for our last sweet treat, right before reaching the Dome of Milan.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious Secret Dish, that will give you a warm goodbye.