Curated Dinner by Michelin-Starred Chef John Fraser at The Times Square EDITION
This exclusive experience offers a dinner specially curated by Michelin-starred Chef John Fraser.
As one of America’s top chefs, Californian native John Fraser began his career in illustrious style with a two-year mentorship under Thomas Keller at The French Laundry in the Napa Valley, before venturing to Paris to further hone his skills at Taillevent and Maison Blanche. He subsequently earned his Michelin star with his New York vegetarian restaurant Nix.
In addition to holding court at a VIP table and enjoying a custom menu with beverage pairings, Chef John will join you tableside to guide you through his exceptional offerings.
- VIP Table
- Custom Tasting Menu
- Beverage Pairings
- Meet and Greet With Chef John
- Transportation to/from Hotel
- Concierge Desk, 10th Floor at The Times Square EDITION
701 7th Ave, New York, NY 10036
- Reservations must be made 3 weeks in advance.
- Please include requested date at the time of booking.
- This activity is subject to availability
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer based on availability.
- Cancellations can be made maximum 72 hours in advance.
- Guest to meet at concierge desk on 10th floor of The Times Square EDITION
- 3 weeks notice required for reservation
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to participate