Authentic Everglades Experience: Private Airboat Tour with Transport
Accompanied by a true "Gladesman", cruise across the shallow waters and sawgrass prairie to a distant Seminole Miccosukee tribe island on this fascinating Everglades expedition. Get up close with some of the Glades’ unique wildlife and learn about the ecology of the “River of Grass” and the local Gladesmen Culture. On your private tour, you will:
- Be picked up from your hotel in Miami and enjoy an easy transfer to your airboat.
- Meet 5th Generation Gladesmen at their home and camp; they will share with you their personal experiences and expert knowledge of the "way of the Glades".
- Cruise on an airboat for one hour through the Everglades, where you’ll have the chance to see the local wildlife up close (including American Alligators) and learn of the area's rich flora and fauna.
- Venture onto tree islands, once inhabited by the Miccosukee Seminole tribe.
- Hop back in your private transfer and enjoy an easy ride back into Miami.
Watch in wonder as great blue herons, egrets, wood storks and ibises spread their wings, and Alligators bask in the sun, as you travel into the heart of the Everglades. It is here among the sawgrass prairie that remote cypress islands filled with Seminole and Miccosukee history still exist, and it is here that your adventure begins.
Only accessible by airboat, you will travel into the Everglades to uncover its secrets. Visit a small island that the Seminole Miccosukee tribe once called home, and learn of their way of life, as well as that of the local Glademsen, and their relationship with local wildlife.
After your tour, you will be driven back to Miami in your private vehicle, and can be dropped off at any central Miami location.
Note: This tour requires a minimum of two guests.
Type of tour
Enjoy hotel pickup followed by an airboat expedition!
All entrance fees & taxes included
1 hr private Airboat Ride
Adventurous, Family, Friends, Nature Lover
Attractions along this route:
Big Cypress National Preserve
729,000 acres of mangrove forests and marshes, full of wildlife and biological diversity.
Take an exclusive airboat ride through the marshes of Big Cypress National Preserve.
Explore the traditional home of a Miccosukee family that has lived in the area for generations.
Animals in the wild
Discover and snap photos of unique animals, living in their natural habitat.