Private Beatles Tour in a Traditional Black Cab
Though the Beatles were originally from Liverpool, London was home for them at several stages throughout their lives and careers. Explore several of the places where momentous events for the Beatles took place. On your private, Beatles-inspired tour, you will:
- Travel in the comfort of a private and iconic London Black Cab.
- Uncover the musical history of London with your expert private driver guide and Beatles aficionado!
- Visit all key hangouts and spots across London frequented by Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, and Starr.
- Recreate the famous Abbey Road album cover as you stand on the crossing by Abbey Road Studios.
- See outside several flats and homes where the band members have lived throughout the city.
- Drive through the iconic neighbourhoods where the Beatles lived, played and recorded their chart-busters, including the West End, Mayfair, Soho, and Piccadilly.
Celebrate one of the world's most successful rock and roll bands – on your private British invasion tour, which brings to you several of the Beatles' most famed places in jolly, old London. Your driver-guide will pick you up in a yellow submarine - and by that, we mean traditional London black cab - at your hotel for a groovy Beatlemania Tour experience.
Join the Lonely Hearts Club Band and see where John, Paul, George, and Ringo stayed and played while in London.
On top of many fans, a wish-list is the famous Studios on Abbey Road, and your party can re-create the famous Abbey Road album cover on that pedestrian crossing, where you can 'come together, right now over [this].' You will wake up the next morning singing that, 'yesterday - all your troubles seemed so far away after enjoying one of the city's most popular tours.
3.5 hours 30 minutes
Type of tour
You will be transported around London in a traditional London black cab with your own driver-guide
No tickets required for this tour
Gratuities, food & drinks not included
Couples, Culture Vulture, Friends, Seniors
Attractions along this route:
Buckingham Palace is the home of the Queen. One of London’s most popular attractions, it offers more than meets the eye.
The most buzzing place in London, overlooked by the statue of Eros.
A colourful, rebellious neighbourhood oozing with countercultural vibrations.
Marylebone High Street
A stylish shopping street in the heart of Marylebone village.
One of London's most lavish, exclusive neighbourhoods. Embassies, prime offices and boutiques occupy former mansions and aristocratic homes.
Studio made famous by The Beatles
Prince of Wales Theatre
Dating back to 1884, the Prince of Wales Theatre has been known for its breath-taking shows, from musicals to classic plays.