Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour from Vilamoura
Discover the Algarve hot spots for dolphin and whale watching on board our RIB Boats. Portugal is one of the best places in Europe for dolphin watching and offer views of the amazing caves and rock formations.
• AlgarveXcite, Marina de Vilamoura Cais Q Office 5, Vilamoura, Quarteira 8125-409 Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We were given by Turismo de Portugal the Safe & Clean stamp. We have studied and clearly followed all of the rules and regulations set out by the DGS and due to the capacity guidelines all of our boats are able to perform to there full capacity with clients and staffs safety in mind.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Everything was perfect on our Dolphin watching and cave tour- well organised!
We've seen so many dolphins, such a wonderful experience!!
Provider changed the time of my trip to over an hour later with only 30 mins notice. I couldn't attend later in the day and I was told I couldn't get a refund as I was a no show even though I was promised a refund on the phone! Luckily Viator gave me a refund as a 'goodwill gesture'. I would be wary of booking incase the time changes and you still have to pay even if unable to attend.
Granted we were lucky to see the Dolphins at a close range. The caves were impressive due to rough seas we couldn't drive boat through the caves to have a good look which is a shame so only saw them from a far. I like to be up close and personal. But that's Mother Nature. Tour itself was spot on.
Lots of fun. The rocks and caves were great. Unfortunately we didn't see any dolphins but not for lack of effort in trying, The guide stayed out an extra half hour trying. It was fun!
easy to book, easy to locate, easy to board.not so easy to see any dolphins! But that's not the fault of the team. Great time. Not a crowded boat - open to the elements, and fast. Make sure you take extra layers - plenty of room on board for backpacks.