Cultural Tour around Kandy
Kandy City visiting the
Temple of the Tooth Relic for 2 hours explaining the site details ,then walk around the
Kandy Lake, And to the
Upper Lake area where you can get a Beautiful scenaries of Kandy from this place.Then drive to the
Tea Plantation in
Elkaduwa , looking around waterfalls called
Hunnasfalls. Then to the
spice gardens in Matale. Back
to the hotel in Kandy.
• First we visit the the Temple of the tooth relic.
• then walking up to the hill to see the upper lake area.
• Sri Lankan style Lunch among the tea plantation area.(NOTE- Lunch should be in an extra payment)
• Walking around the Spice gardens in Matale.
• Visiting Hunnasfalls, walking close to the waterfall.
• Back in Kandy Hotel.
All the hotel bookings can do by your request.
In the Morning.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less