Spend a wonderful time visiting Ancient Egypt. By visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy visiting the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. Back to hotel after your trip.
from your hotel in Cairo
- Pick-up Time: Around 08:00 AM ,09:00 AM, 11:00 AM , 11:00 AM or 12:00 PM
Return DetailsTo your hotel in Cairo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.