Ma On Shan Climbing Adventure
Conquer the highest peak in eastern Hong Kong on a hiking tour with a guide. You'll discover Ma On Shan (Saddle Peak) and its commanding presence over the surrounding landscape as you climb the mountain from Ma On Shan township, ascending the mountain slopes before traversing an exhilarating knife-edge ridge. It's a heart-pumping way to trade in the bustle of the city for some time in the great outdoors.
The highest peak in Eastern Hong Kong, Ma On Shan (Saddle Peak) casts a commanding presence over its expansive surroundings. Ascend out of Ma On Shan township with us and onto dramatic mountain slopes. Climb the twin peaks of Ma On Shan and negotiate one of Hong Kong's finest ridge walks before finishing in the rural town of Sai Kung.
Heng On Station, Sai Sha Rd, Ma On Shan, Hong Kong
Return DetailsSai Kung, Hong Kong
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a strenuous hike. You should be in pretty good physical condition in order to participate.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.