Explore the clear blue waters of the Aegean Sea while Fun Diving in Mykonos.
The Aegean Sea offers calm conditions, with mild to no current, surge or waves alongside fantastic visibility
After a dive brief about the location and local environment, we will head to the water to begin our adventure
Our diving locations are chosen on a daily basis, according to weather conditions and the divers skill levels.
During the dives we might encounter Groupers, Barracudas , Octopus, Rainbow wrasses, Moray Eels, Flounders and more!
Best option for certified divers
• Mykonos Diving Center, Paradise Beach Paradise beach, 846 00 Greece
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Be sure to bring your certification card
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We had a great time on our dive. Unfortunately we arrived late as we had difficulty getting a taxi from the port where our cruise ship was docked, but the dive shop was very accomodating and we did a beach dive. The staff was wonderful.
Well worth the experience for any level of diver who wants to do something different on a cruise - I did the early morning one tank shore dive with two young ladies from the shop -- the dive guide and her student assistant. Though not spectacular in terms of fish life, water was clean, great visibility, dive guide led me leisurely around for about an hour without any worries -- anyone -- long-term diver like myself or novice who just would like to relax and say they went diving off a Greek island as any true diver would want to be and who wants to get purchase their dive cap or shirt for their collection as any true diver would want to do should do this if on a cruise -- there is more than enough time for the dive, lunch and a visit to the town before returning to your ship.