Excursion of the pyramids and the sphinx(egypt-private tour)
It is a visit (private) to the pyramids. One of the seven wonders of the world (keo ps, kefren, micerinos and the sphinx). With the explanation of the guide, a panoramic view of the pyramids and the possibility of riding the camel.
Transfer in private touristic car with air conditioning for a tour of the famous Pyramids of Giza: that of Keops which is the oldest and the only one that still remains of the Seven Wonders of the World, besides being the largest of the pyramids, was ordered to be built by the pharaoh of the fourth dynasty of Ancient Egypt Keops, the architect of this work was Hemiunu, that of Kefren, brother of Cheops, which dates from the 26th century BC. C and that of Micerino, pharaoh of the IV dynasty, who was known at the time as "The Divine Pyramid"; the sphinx, wonderful statue with the head of Pharaoh and the body of a lion; and the Temple of the Valley.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.