Mekong - My Tho - Ben Tre: enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Pick up guests from Hotel at center of HCMC
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You are traveling to part of Mekong river delta where boating plays an important roles in transportation. You should take short clothes, sun cream, insect repellent, bottled water. Be ready for the trip. One more important tip is when you try any fruits; please make sure that they are washes by clean water.
- Tour departs everyday and with limited seat availble so please contact us to book as soon as possible.
- If your hotel/stay is NOT located in the dist 1 of HCMC, please inform us
- Cai Be Floating Market (belongs to Tien Giang Province) is one of the top tourist attraction places in Mekong Delta Area, contiguous to three Southwest provinces of Tien Giang, Ben Tre and Vinh Long. The market represents all the characteristics of local life in Southwest region.
- Many boats filled with different kind of fruits, vegetables, foods and other items are anchored along the river,
- Visitors cruise this market on the boats and can easily look for interesting things as the traders hang the merchandises from the wooden poles in front of the boat.
- Besides that, one of the unique points of Cai Be Floating is to contain the big Catholic Cathedral – the memorable backdrop for visitors which they can never see in other floating markets.
- Furthermore, Cai Be Floating Market is seen as the unique cultural characteristic of the countryside life. Visit and shopping at this floating market, visitors will have a great opportunity to explore and understand more about the tradition and culture in daily activities of Southwest people.
- From Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be Floating Market is about two hour by bus or Car.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.