Camel riding in marrakech
Book by February 29 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
Pick up from the home stay.
Driving trough the old medina and new city of marrakech.
Get tothe palm grove of marrakech 13000 hectars of palm trees.
Get dressed with bleu outfits like touaregs.
Ride the camels for one hour in the palm grove with a local guide.
Pause for making picture inside of the palmery garden.
Come back from the camel riding to the camel station.
Get a Moroccan menth tea for free in a small garden.
• Camel Ride in Marrakech - Morocco Camel Tours, Lot Anass 53 Askjour mhamid Marrakech Lot Anass 53 Askjour mhamid Marrakech, Marrakech 40160 Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can fix the nearest place to the travler's hotel or riad as a meeting point to pick them up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less