London to Dover Cruise Port Via Leeds Castle Private Transfer
Your driver will arrange a meeting point so you can easily locate them after you have finished your Leeds Castle tour. You will then be dropped off at your final destination, being either the Dover Cruise terminal or a hotel in Dover.
Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchairs, pleas notify the local supplier.
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van.
- Infant seats available
- This service is only available for pick-ups from the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1 - Clerkenwell, Finsbury, Northwestern, City of London EC1 - Old Street, Moorgate, Finsbury Circus, Liverpool Street EC2 - Tower of London, Tower Hill EC3, Fleet Street, Temple, Blackfriars, St Paul's Cathedral EC4 - Aldgate, Bishopsgate, Whitechapel, Shoreditch E1 - Isle of Dogs, Limehouse, Canary Wharf, Millwall, Blackwall, Cubitt Town E14 - Royal Docks, ExCeL London, London City Airport E16.
- Castle Opens Daly - October to March 10.30am - 4.00pm (last entry 3.30pm) April to September 10.30am - 5.30pm (last entry 5.00pm)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less