Glendalough Powerscourt Co Wicklow Private Chauffeur Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Should you have any questions en route, please do not hesitate to ask as your Chauffeur. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the day tour in Comfort, Safety and Style
The vehicle and Chauffeur are fully licensed and insured in accordance with The Irish Government Transport Authority.
We start our tour of Wicklow with a Panoramic view of Dublin as we drive through the rolling hills of Co. Wicklow.
We visit Powerscourt House & a leisurely walk through the beautiful gardens perhaps a coffee or a visit to their distillery.
A short drive through Roundwood, the highest village in Ireland, takes us to the Monastic settlement of Glendalough founded by St Kevin in the 6th century.
More to see as we visit Rusborough House and the Blessington Lakes before returning back to Dublin.
Pub lunch stop along the way
Tour starts and ends in Dublin.
Pick Up at the reception of your hotel OR Your location/ address in Dublin City. Dublin Port or Dublin Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less