At 08.00 AM ; You will be picked up from your hotel by Sun Pyramids Tours representative to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King zoser. Then Proceed to Dahshur to get inside the Red Pyramid (the oldest true pyramid in history) and see the Bent Pyramid (the most preserved pyramid). After that transfer to Memphis city which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
From Your Hotel In Cairo
Return DetailsTo Your Hotel In Cairo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.