Memorable Full Day New Delhi with Walking,Rick Ride & Food sampling in Chandni
Delhi is known for its food and history behind the culinary delicacies in Chandni Chowk you would live within the past century as it happens and you taste and enjoy...
Delhi is known for its food and history behind the culinary delicacies in Chandni Chowk you would live within the past century as it happens and you taste and enjoy to your hearts content if you be not too much worried for dangers of Delli-Belli.
The entire history of Story of Delhi shall unfold for you before your eyes starting from 9th century till present if we exclude the mythology that dates back to 3000 years.
2: Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, Netaji Subhash Marg, Opposite Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
The person meeting you would definitely hold a welcome letter with your full name and e mail id on my letter head Jitendra Kumar Sharma.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less