Charge up your cameras and get ready for a ride. This is not just an A to B trip. To start with you with the shuttle will take onto a ferry and travel through the mangroves and birdlife to Sipicate. You can stretch your legs and get out of the shuttle and enjoy the slow cruise. Then you will start to climb up towards Lake Atitlan. There is a toilet break planned on route. Take in the wonderful scenery of the Guatemalan countryside as you head towards volcanoes. There is another scheduled stop at a mirador where you have panoramic views of the marvelous Lake Atitlan. The shuttle will drop you off at hostels in Panajachel or the dock to continue by boat to the many towns on the Lake.
The Driftwood Surfer, Avenida Lote 107 Zona 00, Paredon, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.