Kiulu River Rafting
The beautiful and scenic Kiulu River is an exciting introduction to river rafting. The journey winds through the undulating hills of Kiulu. The bamboo-fringed river provides for a pleasant respite from the tropical heat as the cool waters invigorate your senses. For the thrill seekers, try body rafting down the rapids before enjoying a relaxing swim along the calm stretches between rapids.
From the Kota Kinabalu city, travel North about 1.5 hours to the Kiulu river. Stop by the river banks to get yourself fitted with lifejackets, helmets and oars and acquaint yourself to the safety of river rafting. Depending on the water level, the actual rafting time will vary from 1 hour to 2 hours. The bamboo-fringed river provides for a pleasant respite from the tropical heat as the cool waters invigorate your senses. For the thrill seekers, try body rafting down the rapids before enjoying a relaxing swim along the calm stretches between rapids. End your rafting experience with a Malaysian lunch before returning back to your hotel.
Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Pax must sign disclaimer form.
- Active Participation required
- Basic toilet facilities or changing rooms at the starting point. You may wish to wear your swimwear underneath your clothes
- Do not bring wear or bring any valuables
- Duration & Length of rafting depends on water level.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.