There's simply nothing like horseback riding at Agriturismo Diacceroni. The surrounding countryside is wild and vast, allowing you to fulfill your wildest galloping-into-the-sunset style dreams. Canter along the river or wade right through it. Gallop among the rolling hills or walk through vineyards and blooming sunflowers during summer. That's the beauty of nature at Diacceroni: there are no limits!
During our longer full day rides, guests can experience the majestic beauty of Andrea Bocelli's legendary outdoor arena 'Teatro del Silenzio' in the middle of the Tuscan countryside in untouched nature. Time spent there is decided depending on preference, weather and seasons. During the spring or summer for example, you could stop and have a picnic lunch there.
Agriturismo Biologico Diacceroni, Via della Bonifica, 156, 56048 Volterra PI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Small children can go on pony rides where ponies are guided through the trails.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.