This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary), Shar'a Mari Girgis Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our company representative will pick you up from your hotel, to visit Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga. then move to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.
from your hotel in cairo or giza
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The guide tailored this tour to my personal requirements. He was knowledgeable and pleasant. He gave me my first taste of Turkish coffee and made me sure I had made the right decision in choosing this tour.