The activity begins with a short briefing about safety rules and the different species of cetaceans you can watch during the tour. Afterwards, we provide you with raincoats and life vests and you will be ready to embark on a 2 - 3 hour tour to see whales and dolphins. Using the technique of lookouts placed strategically on the South coast of the island, critically calculate where the best observation points are. Board a boat that departs to meet these unique animals and begin a trip which is a blend of fun, adventure, discovery and scientific knowledge. Water proof jackets and life jackets are included.
Marina d'Angra, Porto das Pipas, 9700-154 Angra do Heroísmo, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.