Private Day Tour at Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur
Then you will...
Then you will go to witness the Complex of Saqqara which belongs to King Zoser and his step pyramid which is considered the first pyramid in Egypt and the first rock-cut building in the history.
After that heading to Dahshur . The pyramid field of Dahshur lies about 10 km south of Saqqara. The pyramids here include the famed Bent and Red Pyramids built by the 4th Dynasty king Senefru (father of Khufu, builder of the Great Pyramid). The Bent pyramid is the second funerary monument of King Senefru's Complex after Meidum Pyramid .the reason of its shape
Intro offer: Book by April 8 to save 20%.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will go the west district of Giza Governorate to explore the massive structures that belonging to the great pharaohs of the old kingdom in Giza Plateau, Dahshur, and Sakkara
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less