Tulum Ruins Private Tour with Turtle and Cenote Snorkeling
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Private guided visit of Tulum ruins
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Dos Ojos, Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum KM 124, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Swim in cenote: customer can choose between NicteHa or Taak bi Ha or Jaguar cenote. Lunch in the jungle
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
Swim with turtles
Duration: 1 hour
We pick up from all hotels located from Playa del Carmen to Tulum.
If condo or house rental, we require the full name and address of the place, sharing location via
phone upon arrival is requested.
No show applies 15 minutes after confirmed pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Swimming skills mandatory
- Children of less than 3 years old can not participate.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This was an awesome tour with guide Juan and driver Willie and included hotel pickup and drop off. Great tour of the ruins before crowds with some interesting historical info. Then a trip to a cenote, you get to choose the type of cenote you want to visit. We chose the cavern, you could swim in the crystal clear water if you wanted. Beautiful! Then to finish off the trip we snorkeled at Akumal and saw turtles and stingray, lots of fish and beautiful coral. Perfect! You could set the pace of the tour so very custom. Highly recommend this tour!