Private Transfer from Warsaw to Krakow
The transfer is done via the E77 route, which goes through Radom (PL) and Kielce (PL). The distance between Warsaw and Krakow is ~300 km and the total duration of the transfer without counting stops is around 4 hours.
It is also possible to take another route and add a stop at Częstochowa, where you can visit the Monastery in Jasna Góra, home to the painting of the Black Madonna.
All our cars are equipped with air conditioner and heating system, and have enough space for the luggage of an 8-person group.
Please advise pick-up address and preferred pick-up time when booking.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for non-EU citizens
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less