Luxor full day “Valley of the Queens” - Hurghada
Visit the Temple of Karnak and admire the columned halls, the chapels, and the sacred lake of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy lunch at a selected restaurant in Luxor before heading to the other bank of the Nile River with a Feluka.
Here you will explore the City of the Dead and the Colossi of Memnon. Admire the only remains of the Temple of Amenhotep III and visit the Valley of the Queens. Be inspired by the stunning architecture and discover the Temple of Hatshepsut, the great queen of all times who ruler of ancient Egypt. Finally, as your day winds down, you will be transferred back to land and returned to your hotel.
We offer free transportation from any hotel in Hurghada. Please provide us with you hotel name and room number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less