Kota Kinabalu Mari Mari Cultural Village Half Day Tour
In the village, you will be introduced to various traditional homes of Sabahan ethnic communities like the Bajau, Lundayah, Murut, Rungus and Dusun. Which are built by descendants of the tribes which they represent...
In the village, you will be introduced to various traditional homes of Sabahan ethnic communities like the Bajau, Lundayah, Murut, Rungus and Dusun. Which are built by descendants of the tribes which they represent.
Crab the chance to see blowpipe making demonstration, fire starting using bamboo, tatto making, and get an in depth look at the mystical symbolism behind them. Visitor will also get chance to sample Sabahan traditional delicacies from each ethnic group.
A visit to Mari Mari Cultural Village will be a cultural excursion of a lifitime! See taste and feel the essence of Sabah presented to you as it was and as it is.
Mari Mari in English (direct translation) is come come!
Pick up can be made at any hotels and shopping complex at the city center only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less