Cradle of Humankind - a Journey through Time with a Private Guide
Our umbilical cord is buried in Africa!
Intro offer: Book by February 25 to save 20%.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sterkfontein Caves Rd. Kromdraai Road Off the R563, Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site South Africa
Here we will spend about two hours which includes the underground cave tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maropeng Visitor Centre, R400 off R563 Hekpoort Road Sterkfontein, Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site 1911 South Africa
Here we will spend about three hours which include the tour of the visitors centre and lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less