ATV and Snorkel from Playa Flamingo
Please make sure you book the correct ATV tour, Below you can see our other Atv combos with different prices:
TG2-ATV MOUNTAIN & BEACH 2HR
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pininos Adventures, Huacas town Next to Huacas Primary School, Playa Flamingo 50309 Costa Rica
This exciting combination of land and water tour offers the delight of riding an ATV through the forest with a diversity of ecosystems and some snorkeling. Upon arrival at the beach, the astonishing ocean view invites you for a quick to swim.
This tour will take you to Playa Minas , where you can snorkel for an hour and observe the most exotic fish of all sizes, colors and shapes.
This trip can also be extended and go to other beaches like Playa Piratas and PUERTO VIEJO , before returning.
2: Tamarindo Beach Costa Rica, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
3: Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
4: Pininos Adventures ATV & Tours, 506, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, 50304, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Below are the following places and hotels for pick up:
• Westin Conchal
• Tamarindo Beach
• Flamingo Beach
• Potrero Beach
Directions: Flamingo and Brasilito Beach.
Return point: Returns to original departure points
WE DONT PICK UP AT RIU GUANACASTE /RIU PALACE HOTEL
Return DetailsPininos Adventures ATV & Tours, 506, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, 50304, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- For Adult ATV PASSENGER: $15 CASH
- A minimum of 2 people Driver per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates daily depending on the tide
- Minimum Driver age is 17 years
- Driver license is mandatory
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Clients must bring masks for any bus transfer (mandatory) • No person with a cold should board the bus or tours. • all luggage will be disinfected before the trips ( (mandatory) • Before boarding the bus, you must enter with alchohol gel (mandatory)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We had fun on this tour. The description is not very clear as to whether this is a 3 or 5 hour tour - but it it a bit less than 3 hours. Our pick-up from the hotel was right on time (the only tour operator who was actually on time in our 9 days). ATVs were in good shape as well. We drove on some backroads (but not very off-roady) to a very busy beach and did some very good snorkeling there. Overall, a positive experience.
The ATV Part was very good ,interesting route ,well organized but we did not do snorkeling which I think is not possible for 2 hours tour .
Reiner-- fantastic guide. Gf and I rented an atv each. Easy pick up and start. When she had some trouble on the vehicle (her first time) guide facilitated an upgrade to a bigger vehicle and we rode together. Snorkel was at minas which was a dream location. Only us so that felt exclusive and great too.
Carlos was a great guide! It was a great way to see different landscapes and beaches. He even stopped to point out the monkeys!
Since we went at the end of the tourist season, we were the only people on our tour. This meant we got our own ATVs. Hotel pickup was early. Unfortunately since the weather was a little bit stormy, the waves were too choppy and we didn't get to do the snorkel portion. They informed us the day before, we did receive a partial refund and they took us on an extended drive. Our guide was friendly and made sure we know how to drive and be safe. Checked in with us throughout the tour. Would recommend.