One Day Trip to Casablanca From Marrakech
Book by March 31 to save 6% off our previously offered price!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
Start your trip around 8am from your accommodation. Relax in our air conditioned vehicle driving along the Mid Atlas Mountains towards the Atlantic Coast. Our driver will drop you off outside the famous Hassan II Mosque - the most iconic spot of Casablanca. The mosque allows non-Muslims to visit. Enjoy your free time walking around Casablanca famous spots; the grand Mosque, the catherdral, the french district and many more. Meet our driver at the pickup point in the evening to return to Marrakech.
Please note, entry to the mosque is not included in the trip and require a local licensed guide which can be arranged for your trip.
Duration: 6 hours
We will pick you up from your accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less