Hiking Tour of Blue Ridge Parkway Waterfalls.
The hiking trails are easy. Each guest may choose to hike the trails and the falls or just walk and enjoy the scenic views.
The waterproof footwear are essential over the rocks in the waterfalls if the guest choose to experience that.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Looking Glass Falls, Hwy 276, Pisgah Forest, NC
The most popular and beautiful water fall in National Pisgah Forest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Skinny Dip Falls, Blue Ridge Pkwy, Canton, NC 28716
Easy trail to Skinny Dip Falls. The swimming hole and soaking spot on hot summers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Graveyard Fields 418.8, Graveyard Fields, Canton, NC 28716, USA
Graveyard Fields is 3.5 miles moderate hiking trail with 2 water falls. It is very popular trail at the blue ridge parkway. It's one of the few trails equipped with the restrooms.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is included for all the hotels around Downtown Asheville.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We confirm all the bookings based on the availability.
- The trails are easy to hike, and guests may choose to hike, or simply enjoy the scenic views.
- The tour will have a maximum of 14 guests.
- Waterproof footwear is essential if guest plans to climb the rocks in the waterfalls streams.
- Our Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This day tour requires a minimum number of guests. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date for a day tour or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great places to visit. Stunning scenes to take pictures.
Simply loved that trip and Blue Ridge Mountains.
Congratulations to our guide - Gustavo!
We had a great time with a great guide who was professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this tour!
Great tour of the waterfalls, the views did not disappoint. Mustapha was a great guide and very accommodating. He kept our abilities in mind all through out the hike. Highly recommend him and this tour!!
Our tour was more than I could have expected. Yes, the waterfalls were beautiful,,,but our hikes and our tour guide (Mustapha) exceeded our expectations. Most of this was made possible by Mustapha. He is just a kind and sincere person. All along the way, he ensured we were comfortable and enjoyed our experiences. He was very helpful through each of the hikes. There were several similar tours for us to choose from,,,and we are happy we found a winner!
We had a fantastic experience! Our guide was amazing and friendly. We had good conversation, 3 1/2 mile hike, 2 waterfalls into Pisgah National Park. Great memories!