This private tour with Jeep and tour guide will take you to My Son Holy Land by driving through the green countryside including several stops for you to have closer look at the local life and take photographs. You may stop at a local market if you wish. Upon arrival, you will have a brief introduction of the history, culture and Hindu influence on the Champa Kingdom, then take a walk to visit the remains of the carefully-crafted red brick temples with monuments and epitaphs which are considered unique and without equal in Southeast Asia (as cited from UNESCO).
Your Hoi An hotel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing the seat in same Jeep with 2 paying adults; if your child takes her/his own seat, adult rate will be applied
- If your family has 04 person: parents and 02 kids, you may need to book for 03 adults so your family will travel on 02 Jeeps to make sure having enough space for all members. As 01 Jeep only could hold 04 adults (include driver) plus 01 kid so driver and tour guide will be in front seats then there is only the back seat for your family
- Dress code is smart casual
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.