Hike up the Brecon Beacons highest mountain, Pen-y-fan
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cardiff, Cardiff, South Wales, Wales
We will pick you up anywhere in the Cardiff/Newport/Brecon Beacons area and transport you in comfort to Pen y fan. Total time of tour including transport is approximately 5 hours.
Stop At: Pen-y-Fan, Brecon Beacons National Park Wales
This walks take you to the summit of Pen-y-fan in the central Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales. This hike will unveil the full beauty of the Brecon Beacons National Park as you can see for miles in every direction. Your guide will give you lots of interesting information about what makes this place so special and attracts people from all over the world. You will be on the mountain for roughly 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
We will pick up from any accommodation in the Cardiff/Newport/Central Brecon Beacons area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Not too difficult but yet a bit of challenge because the route is steep. Enjoyed the scene very much.