Catalina Island Zip Line Eco Tour
Starting 600 feet above Descanso Beach Club, you’ll enjoy sweeping views of the Pacific as you zigzag across the canyon and through the trees on five separate lines at speeds approaching 35 mph.
• Catalina Expeditions Tours, Avalon, Catalina Island, CA 90704
• Catalina Island Company, Avalon, Catalina Island, CA 90704
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tour is not confirmed with the local operator until you call the number located on your voucher to provide your voucher information and schedule your tour time. See voucher for details
- Weight Requirements:
- All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Participants must weigh between 80 lbs - 240 lbs. (Participants must weigh between 80 lbs – 230 lbs for Twilight or Night Zip Tours.) Those unable to meet this requirement at the time of tour check-in will not be permitted to zip and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled. Tandem weight requirements are explained in the following topic.
- Age / Tandem Requirements:
- Participants at least 10 years of age weighing at least 80 lbs may ride solo. Those weighing less than 80 lbs must ride tandem with another participant of the tour. Children between the ages of 5-9 must ride tandem with another participant at least 18 years of age who will act as the child’s guardian for the length of the tour. Combined weight of tandem riders may not exceed 235 lbs. (Combined weight of tandem riders may not exceed 225 lbs for Twilight or Night Zip Tours.) Participants may not ride tandem with tour guides. Children under the age of 5 are too young to participate. Those unable to meet the age or combined weight requirements will not be permitted to zip and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Footwear Requirements:
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent if proper footwear is unavailable otherwise.
- Appropriate Gear:
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by the Zipline Staff at the outset of the tour.
- Other Requirements:
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unnecessary items in lockers provided during tour check-in.
- Health Requirements:
- All participants on tour are required to hike short distances, ascend and descend stairs, need to be of average mobility and strength, and in reasonably good health. We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you. If questions still remain, please speak to one of our representatives before booking your Zipline Tour. If upon arrival it is made clear to the Zipline staff that you are not of adequate mobility, strength, or health, for your safety we do reserve the right to refuse your participation on the tour. Because of the potential health and safety risk to the baby, pregnant guests will not be permitted to participate.
- Refunds / Rescheduling:
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Tour refund or rescheduling options will only be offered until 24 hours before a tour reservation. No refunds or rescheduling will be permitted afterwards. Late arrivals, no shows, and those not meeting tour requirements during tour check-in will not be refunded or rescheduled. Please review all tour requirements and plan your day and travel arrangements accordingly.
- Weather Cancellations:
- We will not cancel tours due to cold or mildly rainy weather. Zipline management may cancel tours because of unsafe weather conditions such as heavy winds, heavy rains, and/or potential thunderstorms. If tours have been canceled by management because of unsafe weather conditions tickets will be refunded or rescheduled for a later time.
- Release of Liability:
- All participants are required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and release of liability waiver during the check-in process 20 minutes before a scheduled tour. Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them at this time. Without parental consent and signature, minors will not be permitted on tour and will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Misbehavior / Vulgarity / Alcohol / Drugs:
- Zipline staff is in no way obligated to begin or complete a tour for a participant or group that appears to be impaired, ignoring staff instructions, or that is found in any way to be endangering the safety of themselves, others or the course environment. Such participants and/or those found disturbing the peace of other guests with profanity, vulgarity or otherwise will be kindly evacuated from the course and not allowed to continue the tour. Refunds or rescheduling will not be offered in either of these situations. Smoking is not allowed while on the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Zip lining was a great adventure and so much fun to fly through the mountains seeing the beauty of Catalina. The staff was friendly and efficient. We will definitely come back and zip line again.
The staff was very helpful and accommodating to our group. The course was clean. The instructors were fun and had a lot of knowledge about the area. We had a great time.
Had a great time! The crew were very patient and friendly! I was very hesitant and they walked me through every jump! Recommend experience to all!
Very nice and accommodating can't wait to come back with the whole family and friends. Highly recommend
Awesome experience. Both two instructors were awesome. Can't wait to return to the Island and Zip Line again.