Horseback Riding On Secluded Beaches, Tropical Forests, And More...
Horseback riding down secluded beaches, through tropical forests, beach cliff caves, and more...
Riding along crystal blue waters in the Caribbean is everyone's dream. Explore wildlife in the tropical and almond forests and whale watching December to April.. Our tour allows you to experience the real Puerto Rico on a Paso Fino horse, the way it was meant to be seen.
• Shacks Beach, Pr-4466, Isabela 00662 Puerto Rico
• Survival Beach, 6 Cliff Rd, Aguadilla 00603-1216 Puerto Rico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- WEIGHT LIMIT 250 lbs.
- WEIGHT LIMIT 250lbs.
- Not recommended for guests with lower extremity fractures, imbalance, or blindness
- Not recommended for guests with some cognitive disabilities
- If guest is pregnant, a written note of approval is required prior to the ride in order for the guest to ride a horse
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Awesome Juan Pablo was a great guide! Well worth the money! Riding horses on the beach with my wife was a dream for us
This was a great experience. The views were beautiful and the horses are well-behaved and pretty much do everything on auto-pilot.