Full day Cape Peninsula Tour
The whole route is very picturesque traveling along the Atlantic Seaboard and the False Bay coastline.
08:30 Depart Cape Town accommodation.
Travel along the Atlantic Seaboard via Clifton, Camps Bay / Twelve Apostlesand Llandudno.
08:45 Short stop at Maidens Cove, Camps Bay
09:30 Chapman’s Peak drive (if open) with a stop for a scenic view of Hout Bay.
Continue to travel along the Atlantic Seaboard via Noordhoek onto Cape Point. 10:30 Enter Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
11:00 Visit the Cape of Good Hope
14:00 Depart Cape Point via False Bay
14:45 Visit Boulders Beach African Penguin colony
15:45 Return to Cape Town via Ou Kaapse Weg
16:15 Transfer to your accommodation
17:15 Arrive back in Cape Town
We do pick up in any hotel/ apartment around capetown
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less