Half-Day Malta Highlights
- Live Guide
- Pickup Service
- Private Tour
- 4 hr
If you’ve only got 4 hours in Malta, we promise to make them the best 4 hours possible. That’s because you can choose what you really want to see, taste, experience, learn and discover - this tour’s content is entirely up to you. Do you want to explore Valletta, the capital city, or the labyrinth-style streets of the ancient silent city Mdina? Alternatively, you might want to take in the sights, sounds and smells of Marsaxlokk, a traditional fishing village. Perhaps you prefer history and would like to visit Malta’s jaw-dropping ancient temples. For sun worshipers we can take you on a 25-minute tour of the sea caves at Blue Grotto, or a walk along Golden Bay, the backdrop used for the blockbuster film Troy. If you’re into films, a visit to Popeye Village is a must. We’d love to take you to see everything but due to time constraints it’s better to contact us when you're booking and we’ll make a few recommendations based on your interests.
Operated by: My Maltese Guide Private Tours
These are a few of the sites you might want to consider:
• Pick up times for a half day tour are 8.30/9.00am or 1.30/2.00pm.
• Discover the stunning World UNESCO Heritage Site, Valletta, Malta’s capital city that was home to the Knights of St John.
• Take in the sights, sounds and smells of Marsaxlokk, the charming traditional fishing village in the south of the island.
• Enjoy a scenic 25-minute boat ride along the sea caves at Blue Grotto.
• If you thought Stonehenge or the Pyramids were the only super-old man-made constructions in the world, wait until you check out the ancient temples at Hagar Qim - even Indiana Jones would be impressed by this historic site!
• Why not opt for a quick walk along Dingli Cliffs, one of the highest points of the island, with gorgeous views of the deep blue Mediterranean Sea.
• Enjoy a guided tour through the medieval streets of Mdina, the Silent City, with breath-taking views of Malta and where you can appreciate the country’s tiny size.
• If you love films we can take you to Golden Bay, the location of the blockbuster film ‘Troy’ or even to watch the animators bring the location of the ‘Popeye’ film, starring the late Robin Williams, back to life!
• If you’re into art and churches with beautiful architecture, the Mosta Dome is also worth visiting.
The choice, quite simply, is yours to make.
This tour is approximately four hours long.
Entrance fees to attractions, lunch and any souvenirs you wish to purchase are not included.
This tour requires moderate walking, but it is wheelchair friendly.