El Yunque Rainforest Adventure
We take you on an exclusive path by on the south side of the El Yunque rainforest Rainforest for a 30-minute hike to an amazing spot called Las Tinajas! Enjoy the natural pools where you can swim, relax, or try out the rope swing above the water. For...
We take you on an exclusive path by on the south side of the El Yunque rainforest Rainforest for a 30-minute hike to an amazing spot called Las Tinajas! Enjoy the natural pools where you can swim, relax, or try out the rope swing above the water. For more adventure, you can continue following your guide by climbing further upriver, and over the big rocks formations, for (about 15 minutes). Enjoy the waterfalls, slide down the natural water slide, or make a 40-feet foot cliff jump into the river! Your guide will prepare delicious local fresh fruits once you’ve reached the natural pool.
The difference between this Adventurous experience and our regular El Yunque Tour is this path we take on Saturdays is a bit more challenging. This tour is perfect for those who enjoy an adventure and are not afraid of getting wet and muddy.
Intro offer: Book by March 19 to save 30%.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luquillo Beach, Luquillo Puerto Rico
We will have lunch in one of the many beachfront restaurants (Luquillo Kiosko's). Here you can find also many souvernir shops.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: El Yunque Rain Forest, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
Off the beaten path Adventure!
Duration: 4 hours
- We pick up between 8:00-8:30am from ALL the hotels or other accommodation in the San Juan Metropolitan area. We ask you to wait outside your accommodation.
Please provide accommodation details even if not listed on the list.
- Please note that we pick up only in the San Juan Metropolitan area (Condado, Miramar, Isla Verde, Carolina)
- Cruise ship guests and guests staying in other parts of San Juan and Old San Juan is responsible for own transportation to Plaza Colon (taxi stand) in Old San Juan, to meet the guide there.
Plaza Colon Address:
Calle Fortaleza, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If canceled due to extreme weather warnings, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, disabilities or wheelchairs. The hike is low-moderate level. Depending on the weather, the off the beaten path trail can be wet, muddy, slippery, rocky. There will be some gentle rock ‘clambering' up and down. Required are closed toe shoes due to the slippery surface of the rainforest’s natural trails.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with limited physical abilities
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less