Drive Through Monasteries And Passages...
Book by July 23 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meteora, Meteora, Trikala Region, Thessaly
Afterwards we will drive to the breathtaking Meteora, where we will visit lots of monasteries, built on top of 1000 foot rocks, such as the Holy Monastery of Varlaam, Rousanou and the Holy Trinity. Then we will take a break for a coffee at Kalabaka.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thermopylae, Thermopylae, Phthiotis Region, Central Greece
We will drive to Thermopylae, where we will visit Thermopylae's Innovative Centre of Historical Information and we will see the Statue of Leonidas.
Duration: 45 minutes
We pick up all of our travelers inside of the region of Attica, wherever they are.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus harbour
- Rafina harbour
- Lavrio harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less