Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Private Boat Tour from Split
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
Time for having coffee, sightseeing
Stop At: Drvenik, Drvenik, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Swimming, snorkeling and sightseeing
Stop At: Solta Island, Solta Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Sightseeing or swimming and evt, then time for lunch (taxi van pickup).
Then head to south side of the island, for a panoramic ride to island Brač.
Stop At: Milna, Milna, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suspension seats (3 per boat) available on request for reservation (back/neck/knee problems)
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems
- Please bring towel, swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Wind jacket recommendable for cloudy or windy weather
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We maintain high standards of cleanliness on our boats and take extra precautions to keep a safe and sanitary environment.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Outstanding trip. Beautiful comfortable modern boat. The captain and guide were both exceptional!