Touring City Kingston
The Hope Botanical Gardens was used by the British as a site to collect imported plants, before distributing them over the country...
The Hope Botanical Gardens was used by the British as a site to collect imported plants, before distributing them over the country. We now have a large collection of various plants & flowers. The Chinese Government has given Jamaica a Garden for us to enjoy.
The stories of our historical churches, is one entwined with the development of the country. The art-pieces that are our church-buildings can easily be missed when travelling through the city
The group of no less than 5 adults will be escorted the the awaiting bus to start the tour.
Guests are driven to each tour site, they are accompanied by the guide to tour each site & for lunch.
Guests are then dropped off at their pickup point at the end of the tour
We can pick up guests at hotels in Kingston. Out side of Kingston, guests can meet us at the Emancipation Park in New Kingston(near to the statue of the male & female)-address 4 Park Boulevard, Kingston 5
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less