Whalewatch Sail Deluxe Tour from Lahaina
Every trip is different; you never know what you will experience. Moreover, you will also be served a delicious lunch of fresh fruit, trio of...
Every trip is different; you never know what you will experience. Moreover, you will also be served a delicious lunch of fresh fruit, trio of house fried chips and salsa, Kiawe smoked pork and chicken sliders served with guava barbecue sauce, and other dishes.
Hotel pick-up and drop off services are not available.
You'll have plenty of room to roam about for optimum viewing during this three-hour excursion to see these amazing ocean giants in their natural habitat. It's truly an amazing experience that will bring a smile to anyone's face. Whale sightings are guaranteed or we'll send you out again for free at your convenience within one year of your cruise.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 6 and under free (1 per paying adult)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The entire crew was very knowledgeable and showed much respect for the whales and the passengers! A shout out to ANA,CIERA,MAKALA, and CHRIS on the SPIRIT!
Outstanding experience in a small group. The crew was very friendly and knowledgable.
I had a wonderful experience! It was amazing to see many whales in the ocean. They are beautiful!
Great food and beautiful boat. Small group and very friendly, awesome female crew except captain. Saw a couple of whales. Too early in season.
Very friendly and attentive crew. Extremely knowledgeable personnel from the Pacific Whale Foundation. Excellent food and wide selection of drinks during lunch. We saw many single whales and a whale family mom, dad, and calf. Easy access to the store and harbor via shuttle from area hotels/lodging. The store is very well stocked and has merchandise for all ages and tastes.