Full Day To Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara And Memphis From Cairo (With Lunch)
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day. Your lunch at local restaurant recommended by TripAdvisor Nº 1 in the area of Pyramids.
You will be picked up from your hotel by Ibermundo Travel representative, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple. Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant recommended by TripAdvisor Nº 1 in the area of Pyramids. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis, and return to your hotel.
Your Guiza or Cairo hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All tickets to tourist sites are paid directly with help your guide.
- Transfer from the airport of Cairo 8€ this cost per pax per way if your time of arrival according with the time of this tours.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.