Visit the civil war’s most famous battle site on this Gettysburg day trip that includes round trip transportation from Washington.DC’s. Hotel pick up and airport are available. Relax and enjoy, low price guarantee. Not including the admission tickets who are: $15 for adults, seniors military veterans: $14, youth: $10, active duty U.S military personnel: Free. 4 hours estimation round trip and 1:25 minutes battle site. Film 20 minutes and 15 minutes for the view of the cyclorama painting by Mr. Dominique Philippoteaux a French architect. July 1 1863 to July 3 1863 the battle last 3 day against the confederate army lead by General Robert.E.Lee and the Union army lead by General George Gordon Meade. The Museum building It opened In 1962. The Gettysburg Battfield has been built to honor the victory of the Union army.
50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Dulles Intl Airport, 1 Saarinen Cir, Dulles, VA 20166
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.