Private Airport Transfers Between OR Tambo Airport and Johannesburg
1. Your plane lands at O.R. Tambo International Airport, you... Read More
1. Your plane lands at O.R. Tambo International Airport, you then proceed to customs/immigration and lastly you collect your luggage.
2. After collecting your bags you’ll come to an automated double-sided slide door outside of which there will be many people holding banners and you look for your name there. You may need to walk twice left and right till you spot him.
3. If however, the airport is too busy you may miss the driver, in which case you’ll need take a seat there by the arrivals seating area and your driver will move around the name board a couple of times till you spot him.
4. The driver will assist you with luggage and lead you to the taxi pickup point from where you’ll be driven straight to your home/hotel accommodation.
The airport car transfer service is internationally-acclaimed for quality, safety, reliability and availability. The package offers the most popular complimentary "Meet-and-Greet" Service to give you peace of mind on your arrival in South Africa. Read Less
To be confirmed directly with the supplier
Return DetailsYour hotel/accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free Cancellation
- Special requirements or additional trips can be accommodated upon request
- Waiting surcharge: R200/hr (1st hour free)
- Complimentary Meet and Greet Service at the Airport Arrivals Terminal
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
picked me up on time, took me to hotel. with no problem. I have no complaints. I would recommend if you just need to get where you need to be
Excellent service! We loved our driver, she gave us a great welcome to South Africa.
Transfer overall was great but driver was 20 minutes late
was perfectly times and well executed. good driver. strongly recommend
The driver was standing by the exit at the Johannesburg's OR Tambo Airport in the Republic of South with a sign with my name on it. . She helped me with my luggage I had a big one and a smaller one. The traffic was not congested yet since my flight from Windhoek, Namibia arrive early before 9 AM.
I will use Viator again, in my future trips. The staff kept me abreast on the time and location of pick up .