Sightseeing Segway Tour in Barcelona
- We recommend you book your Segway tour in advance - groups are small and limited to guarantee a better service to each of our guests.
- Join us in this entertaining and educational adventure and get privileged personalized attention from your guide.
Book by March 18 to save 14% off our previously offered price!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Leaving from the ancient Roman Wall we head out to the marina of Port Vell, the old harbor of Barcelona.
Stop At: Parc de la Ciutadella, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona Spain
The park is a botanical garden and the main green area in the city center of Barcelona.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arc de Triomf, Passeig Lluis Companys, 08003 Barcelona Spain
At the entrance of the old town of Barcelona we can find this monumental gateway built for the first World Fair in Spain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cascada Monumental, Passeig de Picasso, 21 Ciutadella Park, 08003 Barcelona Spain
This beautiful fountain is one of the main attractions of the Citadel Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years old. For underaged participants we provide electric bicycles suited for children (tour price remains the same).
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Tours have no limit of participants; by local laws, guests are divided in smaller groups of 6 participants + 1 guide. Groups will travel with a separation of no less than 50 mts (164 ft) in between.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less