Unique Cooking Class Experience at the Living Museum Bali
Book by March 4 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
Beside getting a cook traditional Balinese food yourself, you will also get the chance to make one of the traditional Balinese alcoholic drinks 'The Arak'. The process of maing it is true fermentation and...
Beside getting a cook traditional Balinese food yourself, you will also get the chance to make one of the traditional Balinese alcoholic drinks 'The Arak'. The process of maing it is true fermentation and distillation, wich is not only used as a drink but also has its own role in religius rituals, such as offerings to the gpds, as well as other creatures in the universe called 'Tetabuhan'.
• Lawar Bali - Lawar is served with steamed rice and other meat dish such as sate.
We pick up from any hotel at Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, and Nusa Dua area
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less