Takhini Hot Springs Shuttle
2 hr, 30 min
Enjoy a soak in the soothing, hot, mineral waters of Takhini Hot Springs. These pools are nestled in the Yukon wilderness and are uniquely odorless, no sulphur smell to detract from your enjoyment. The main minerals are calcium, magnesium and iron which will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed.
We drive the safe & comfortable Ford Transit vans with our logos on the side. Unless otherwise agreed upon, we will pick you up from the North Doors of the Whitehorse Visitor Info Center, drive you out to the Hot Springs facility, then pick you back up there after a nice relaxing soak! Drop off afterwards can either be back at the VIC or at another downtown location.
100 Hanson St, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 6C2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.